Creepy Stretched Lips Make-up Tutorial by Promise Tamang

This is online video tutorial to make Creepy Stretched Lips by make-up artist Promise Tamang. Promise does a lot of such videos where she turns herself into various celebrities and artists. Promise also does the make-up videos on request. She says , 'I wanted to do a look that is simple yet will turns heads this Halloween.There was a lot of awesome videos I planned on doing last Halloween but I didn't have enough time to do them all so I am starting a little early this time, Hope you guys don't mind :D You could say this is inspired by Cheshire Cat, Troll face, Attack on Titans or Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Next Halloween videos I plan on doing are Harley Quinn, Brave 'Merida',Minion, Iron Man, Girl Monster inc,Tinker Bell etcs If you want to see any other looks please let me know Asap so I can order my Costumes'.
Products Used : Make-up Forever Flash Palette Kryolan Dermacolor Concealor from Cinema Secrets Mica Beauty Cosmetics 'Bronze' Shimmer Black Artliner False Lashes Prettyandcute.com Too Faced Cosmetics Mascara NYX Rogue Cream Blush Shu Uemura Blush and Brown Shadow.
Check out the video now;

0 comments:

Post a Comment