21 years Polish girl to have sex with 100,000 men..

A 21-Year-Old Lady Aims To Make World Record By Having Sex With 100,000 Men Around The World. Ania Lisewska wants to have sex with 100,000 men — and next month she’ll be following that dream to Prague.And she has called this mission as a European Sexual Marathon Tour. According to an article in Blesk.cz’s “Pro muže” (“For Men”) section, the 24-year-old Pole’s “European Sexual Marathon Tour” will be visiting the Golden City on July 13th and 14th, looking for men aged 18-45 who either “don’t have a girlfriend” or have one who’s “very tolerant.”
 Interested parties can also follow the action on Lisewska’s website and Facebook page. Ania on her site to the question why she wanted to have sex with that huge men says, Why I decided to have sex marathon?I live in Poland in a country,where sex is a taboo subject.I have to be determined,to achieve what you want!I want to make love to 100 000 men!In Poland, Europe and around the world…I’m not worried about bad entries.Why?About love sex and having fun!I invite you all to play with me! She further said the marathon began in Warsaw last month and won't stop until she reaches her total. "I will visit every city in Poland and when I’ve done all of them, I will start travelling abroad.
छोटो भिडियो हेर्न तल क्लिक गर्नुहोला !

0 comments:

Post a Comment