I can give my life for my family, Ayan and Katrina: Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor opens up about all the stories written about him while he was away shooting in Sri Lanka. Excerpts:
Read below the part of interview published on TimesOfIndia
We recently saw pictures of you and Katrina holidaying in Spain. Are you both in a relationship?
Right now, given the phase I am in my life, I have opened this umbrella which comprises my family, love, friendship, my movies and things that make me happy. In the last few months, a lot has been spoken about my relationship, but I think before my personal life becomes a reality show, I would like to protect it as much as I can. It's not about one person, but involves two people, the other being a girl, and she has more to lose than me. I think there is a right time to speak about everything. But right now, I am so consumed by my life — be it my professional or personal life — that I don't want the spotlight more on that. Fortunately, I was away in Sri Lanka for the last one-and-a-half months shooting, when all this was happening and I was completely focused on my work and did not see the backlash that was coming.
 The pictures are out. Today, the paparazzi are not just photographers, everyone has a cell phone with a camera. If they see an actor, they click pictures to show it to their friends or have it on their phones and, as an actor, I don't see anything wrong with it. Having said that, there is a limit that has been crossed, but there is nothing right or wrong. As an individual, when you're the subject, you can feel bad about it. But too bad, you are an actor. So it's a bit of a catch-22 that you wished it did not happen, but, when you think about it, you can't really do anything about it. All this is really in between. What really matters is your movies and how good a person you are. Otherwise tabloids and news channels writing about you only builds your curiosity and stardom and propels you to reach wider places.
Read More at http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-09-06/news-interviews/41803312_1_ranbir-kapoor-life-parents

0 comments:

Post a Comment